Call for Papers Call for Participation
International Conference on Networks, Mobile Communications (NMCO-2015) is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Network, Mobile communications and Telematics. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
|Mobile Communications and Telematics||
Network & Communications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by March 04, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science &InformationTechnology (CS&IT) series(Confirmed).
Selected papers from NMCO 2015, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journal
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA Indexed
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA) - ERA Indexed
- International Journal of Database Management Systems ( IJDMS ) - IS Indexed
- International Journal of Web & Semantic Technology (IJWesT) - IS Indexed
Second Batch : (Submissions after January 24, 2015)
Technically Sponsored by
The Registration fee is 8500 INR (Indian Authors) and 250 USD for International Authors. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.